IGB SEC (Summer Enrichment Camp) Information
Through experience and data from implementing past IGB offerings, we know that short, interesting, and engaging programs can have a meaningful impact. The summer program offers a Curriculum, Experiences, and Activities to enhance young people’s development. Our daily programming will include leadership development, communication skills (interpersonal, self-advocacy, conflict resolution), money/financial concepts (age appropriate), social/ emotional awareness and advocacy, arts and crafts, board games, and physical activities. Our Leadership, Communication, Financial, and social/emotional curriculum will be developed and delivered with the oversight of licensed educators and professionals.
- Camp will be held from June 6-July 29.
- The camp will run Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm
- Camp is for Rising K-6th grade students.
- Camp cost is $130 per week, with each payment due no later than Friday preceding each week your camper attends. Discounts available for families with multiple participants.
- Camp location is currently Howard Bishop with more coming soon
- The IGB SEC is not directly providing breakfast or lunch; however, because the camps are operating at SBAC facilities, free breakfast and lunch are available to all participants through SBAC programs. Campers are free to bring their own lunch/ snacks if desired.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to sign campers in and out each day.
- Field Trips each Friday are used as weekly activities to complement learning.
- Student-to-counselor ratio below 10:1
- Spaces are filling up fast, please pre-register your child to guarantee a spot