I Gotcha Back SEC (Summer Enrichment Camp) Information
Through experience and data from implementing past IGB offerings, we know that short, interesting, and engaging programs can have a meaningful impact. The summer program offers a Curriculum, Experiences, and Activities to enhance young people’s development. Our daily programming will include Critical Thinking, Communication skills (interpersonal, self-advocacy, conflict resolution), money/financial concepts (age appropriate), Emotional Wellness (1:1, Curriculum, Group Counseling), arts and crafts, board games, and physical activities. Our Critical Thinking/Problem Solving, Communication, Financial, and Emotional Wellness curriculum will be developed and delivered with the oversight of licensed educators and professionals. We will also incorporate weekly field trips (Examples: Cade Museum, Harn Museum, Dudley Farm, Santa Fe Zoo) to allow our students to experience various cultural and historical settings to enhance their knowledge and understanding.
JOIN US @ The I Gotcha Back Summer Enrichment Program (SEC) Program
- June 5-July 28.
- 7:30 am to 5 pm, Monday – Friday
- Rising K-6th grade students.
- The cost is $145 per week ($3.22 per hour) with an optional transportation fee of $40 per week. Each payment is due no later than Friday preceding each week your camper attends. Discounts are available for families with multiple participants. Scholarships are available.
- Our summer program is operated at Howard Bishop Middle School we offer pickup/dropoff from Freedom Center at Veterans Park (Off Tower Rd) and Westside Park.
- The IGB SEC is not directly providing breakfast or lunch; however, because the camps operate at SBAC facilities, complimentary breakfast, and lunch are available to all participants through SBAC programs. Campers are free to bring their own lunch/ snacks if desired.
- Parents/Guardians will be required to sign campers in and out each day.
- Field Trips each Friday are used as weekly activities to complement learning.
- A student-to-counselor ratio below 10:1
- Spaces are filling up fast, please pre-register your child to guarantee a spot
What do we address?
Soft Skills (communication, timeliness, hygiene) = Employability
Emotional Wellness (1:1, Curriculum, Group Counseling)
Reading Literacy curriculum