I Gotcha Back MAP (Mentoring After School Program)
MAP INFO 2023-2024 School Year:
- Thursday, August 10, 2023 – Friday, May 31, 2024. We will follow the school board of Alachua County School calendar.
- 2 pm-5:30 pm, Monday – Friday @ YMCA (5201 NW 34th Blvd)
- Serving K-5th grade.
- The cost is $105 per week. Each payment is due no later than Friday preceding each week your camper attends. Discounts are available for families with multiple participants.
- For Transportation Assistance contact info@igbmentoring
What do we address?
- Soft Skills (communication, timeliness, hygiene) = Employability
- Financial Awareness
- Emotional Wellness (1:1, Curriculum, Group Counseling)
- Reading Literacy programming in partnership with Peak Literacy
- Individual Tutoring is available for an additional fee.
We impart in each participant the IGB 3D’s
“Decisions determine Direction, direction determines Destiny!”
IGB Education Offerings
IGB SEC (Summer Enrichment Camp)
IGB MAP (Mentoring After School Program)
IGB Mentoring (k-12th Grade at various schools)
IGB Tutoring Services (In-Person/Online)
Sports FUNdamental League
Flag Football (Spring 2023)
Basketball (coming soon)
Baseball/Softball (coming soon)
The IGB (I Gotcha Back) Program, a 501(c)3, has been in operation since August 2007, utilizing community resources and volunteers to help guide many young people over the years. We have exposed young people to mentors, motivational speakers, classroom activities, cultural events, outdoor activities, culinary exploration, volunteer opportunities, recreational outings, and leadership symposiums. We offer a full Summer Enrichment Program (SEC) and IGB MAP (Mentoring After School Program) for K-5th graders We have established partnerships with NCFL YMCA, www.Askmeno.com, Peak Literacy program, financial institutions, and mental health providers to develop and implement our program offerings. These experiences and interactions have empowered many young people to Dream Higher, Expect Greater, and Accomplish More!